Experience Loyola Again!
Celebrate your reunion: June 20-22, 2014
Spend a wonderful weekend with your classmates, family, and friends. Whether you are a Golden Wolf, A Senior Advocate, or you are celebrating your very first milestone reunion, you are sure to enjoy reuniting with old friends and networking with new ones, visiting old haunts and exploring today’s campus, or reliving old times and sharing new stories.
Reunion Class Gifts are very important! They directly support scholarships, academic departments and programs, and student life activities and services for current students. View how your class is progressing. Celebrate your Loyola University New Orleans Reunion by participating in your Reunion Class Gift.
The Class of 1964, 50-year graduates, will also be inducted into the Golden Wolves Society on Saturday, May 10, 2014.
Schedule of Events:
Friday, June 20, 2014, 8:30 am – 5:-00 pm
- Field Trips
- Afternoon Classes
- Affinity Reunion (tentative)
- Dinner on your own
Saturday, June 21, 2014, 8:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Morning & Afternoon Classes
- All Alumni Cocktail Reception, Monroe Library
Young Alumni Award and individual College Awards
Sunday, June 22, 2014, 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Alumni Mass; Ignatius Chapel, Bobet Hall
- Annual Alumni Jazz Brunch; The Audubon Tea Room
- Adjutor Hominum Award presentation
- Alumni Association Annual Meeting/ Passing of the gavel
- Presentation of Reunion Class Gifts
For additional information, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 800-798-ALUM, 504-861-5454, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.