Alumni Weekend 2015: June 12-14
Experience Loyola Again!
All alumni are invited back to campus for a weekend to celebrate and relive your Loyola experience! Attend sessions taught by your favorite professor, reminisce with fellow alumni, celebrate your reunion and even stay in the dorms at Alumni Weekend 2015.
Everyone is invited to particiapte in this special weekend:
- Class Reunions
- Monroe Library Tour
- Alumni College Sessions
- All Alumni Cocktail Reception
- Awards Ceremony
- Golden Wolves Alumni Mass Celebration
- Alumni Jazz Brunch
Reunion Class Gifts are very important! They directly support scholarships, academic departments and programs, and student life activities and services for current students. Celebrate your Loyola University New Orleans Reunion by participating in your Reunion Class Gift.
The classes of 1955, 1965, 1975, 1985, 1990, 1995, and 2005 will celebrate their milestone reunions during the Alumni Weekend festivities, June 12-14, 2015.
Tentative Schedule of Events:
Friday, June 20, 2014
• Registration, 8:00 am - noon, Danna Center
• Field Trips, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
• Alumni College Sessions
• Dinner on your own
Saturday, June 21, 2014
• Registration, 8:00 am - 10:00 a.m., Danna Center
• Continental Breakfast, 8:00 - 9:00 am, Danna Center
• Alumni College Sessions (all day, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
• Lunch, 12:15 pm, Orleans Room
• Monroe Library Tour, 5:00 p.m.
• All Alumni Cocktail Reception, Monroe Library
Sunday, June 22, 2014, 10:30 am – 2:15 pm
• Alumni Mass
• Annual Alumni Jazz Brunch
-Adjutor Hominum Award presentation
• Recognition of Alumni Association Board of Directors, College of Business Alumni Board, College of Law Alumni Board, and Young Alumni Pack
Carrollton Residence Hall - Loyola's Main Campus, 300 LaSalle Place
Suites will be available; each suite consists of two bedrooms, each with two single beds, a shared living room, and a shared bathroom. Linens will be provided. Price: $60/single; Suite$120/per person/per night.
For additional information, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 800-798-ALUM, 504-861-5454, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.