Alumni Weekend: June 20-22, 2014
Experience Loyola Again!
All alumni are invited back to campus for a weekend to celebrate and relive your Loyola experience! Attend sessions taught by your favorite professor, reminisce with fellow alumni, celebrate your reunion and even stay in the dorms at Alumni Weekend 2014.
Ticket Information: $100/Individual Alumni Weekend Ticket, (includes all Friday and Saturday events: Alumni College Sessions, a field trip of your choice, breakfast and lunches, 30th anniversary reception of the Honors Program, and the Alumni Cocktail Reception); $50/Individual-Guest Saturday Cocktail Ticket (admits (1) guest to the cocktail reception); $40/Individual Sunday Jazz Brunch Ticket, $60/Couple Sunday Jazz Brunch Ticket (includes a Creole breakfast with mimosas and Bloody Mary's).
Register Early for a chance to WIN a FREE 2-night hotel stay at the Wyndham Riverfront! All eligible Registrations must be received by May 31.
Everyone is invited to particiapte in this special weekend:
- Class Reunions
- 30th Anniversary of the Honors Program
- Monroe Library Tour
- Alumni College Sessions
- All Alumni Cocktail Reception
- Awards Ceremony
- Alumni Mass
- Alumni Jazz Brunch
Reunion Class Gifts are very important! They directly support scholarships, academic departments and programs, and student life activities and services for current students. View how your class is progressing. Celebrate your Loyola University New Orleans Reunion by participating in your Reunion Class Gift.
The Class of 1964, 50-year graduates, will also be inducted into the Golden Wolves Society on Saturday, May 10, 2014.
Schedule of Events:
Friday, June 20, 2014, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
• Registration, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
• Field Trips, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
-Mark Grote- Art District Tour
-Justin Nystrom- Historical Tour
-Dr. Bob Thomas- Environmental Tour
• Lunch, 12:15 pm
• Alumni College Sessions (beginning at 2:00 pm)
• Dinner on your own
• 30th Anniversary Reception of Honors Program (details to be announced)
Saturday, June 21, 2014, 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
• Registration, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
• Continental Breakfast, 8:00 - 9:00 am
• Alumni College Sessions (all day, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
• Lunch, 12:15 pm
• Monroe Library Tour, 5:00 p.m., lead by Michael P. Olson, Ph.D., Dean of Libraries
• All Alumni Cocktail Reception, Monroe Library, 5:30 – 8:30 pm
-College Alumni Awards
-Young Alumnus/a Award
Sunday, June 22, 2014, 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
• Alumni Mass; Ignatius Chapel, Bobet Hall, 10:30 – 11:15 am
• Annual Alumni Jazz Brunch; The Audubon Tea Room, 6500 Magazine St. (behind Audubon Golf Course) 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
-Adjutor Hominum Award presentation
• Recognition of Alumni Association Board of Directors, College of Business Alumni Board, College of Law Alumni Board, and Young Alumni Pack
Carrollton Residence Hall - Loyola's Main Campus
Suites will be available; each suite consists of two bedrooms, each with two single beds, a shared living room, and a shared bathroom. Linens will be provided. Price: $60/single; Suite$120/per person/per night.
New Orleans Marriott
555 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130-2349
• Friday, June 20th: 10 rooms blocked
• Saturday, June 21st: 10 rooms blocked
• Each guest will call in to reserve their own room, or book via the reservation link below, and is responsible for paying their own room/tax/incidentals
• Marriott Reservations: 888-771-4429
• Marriott Reservation Link: Book your group rate: Loyola University Alumni Weekend June 2014 >>
• The room rate is $189.00 per night
• The cutoff date for reservations (to secure the above rate) is Tuesday, May 20, 2014
For additional information, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 800-798-ALUM, 504-861-5454, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.