Services + Benefits
Please take advantage of the special services and benefits that the Alumni Association offers:
- Job Search Assistance
- Hotel Discounts
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Life and Health Insurance
- Wolf Yearbooks
- Loan Repayment for College Tuition
- Borrowing Privileges at Monroe Library
- Ignatian Spirituality Alumni Fund
- Loyola Gear
- Arts + Entertainment
- University Sports Complex
- Rental Cars
The Office of Alumni Relations and Loyola's Career Development Center are committed to bringing you the best resources available to help you in your job search. Together, our offices have purchased access for alumni to an extensive career database called CareerShift , which is designed to support your job search.
Features of CareerShift include:
- Searching and storing jobs from all the major job boards, company websites, newspapers and anywhere a job is posted.
- Providing inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies, even alumni.
- Allows you to create as many targeted resumes and cover letters needed or to upload your current documents.
- Allows you to automatically create unlimited e-mail campaigns with your saved contacts, resumes and cover letters.
- Provides you access to your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
Need a special hotel to stay at when visiting New Orleans? Experience an era of elegance and grandeur! Request the Loyola University New Orleans Alumni Preferred Rate* at the following hotels:
- The Hotel Modern New Orleans - 936 Saint Charles Avenue
- Le Pavillon Hotel - 833 Poydras Street
- Omni Royal Crescent Hotel - 535 Gravier Street** - To reserve your room, call 1.888.444.6664 or enter the Loyola University New Orleans Corporate Code: 45155889216
- Roosevelt Hotel - 123 Baronne Street
- Sheraton Four Points - 541 Bourbon Street. To reserve a room, contact Tiffany Kilbourne, Sales Manager, at 504-648-2326.
- Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans - 701 Convention Center Blvd., 504/681-1050
- Marriott Hotels in New Orleans Area - To reserve your room, call 888.236.2427 and ask for the Loyola University Corporate Rate, or reserve a room online by entering LY3 into the corporate / promotional code box at Marriott.com.***
*Rates are per room, per night, based on availability.
**Omni Royal rates below:
|Seasonal Date Range:||Nightly Rates:|
|January 1 - July 5||Sunday - Thursday: $134 Friday/Saturday: $165|
|July 6 - September 17||Sunday - Saturday: $99|
|September 18 - December 31||Sunday - Thursday: $134 Friday/Saturday: $165|
***Peak Dates: January 1 – July 7 / September 1 – December 17, 2014; Off Peak Dates: July 8 – August 31 / December 18 – 31, 2014
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Please consult a Liberty Mutual sales representative for additional information.
Serving You Throughout Your Life
Loyola University New Orleans Alumni Association’s commitment to you extends far beyond Class Reunions and Homecoming. This is why you have the advantage of exclusive alumni-only discounts for life, health, long term care, auto and home insurance through Mercer Consumer, a service of Mercer Health & Benefits Administration LLC, and well-known providers. To learn more and enroll, visit www.alumniplans.com/loyno or call 1-888-560-ALUM (2586).
The Office of Student Records provides transcripts and replacement diplomas for graduates. Student records offers several ways to order a transcript, including by online, by mail, fax, or in person. To inquire about replacement diplomas, contact Susan Brunson, email@example.com
The Wolf, the yearbook of Loyola University, has been published since 1924. The yearbooks contain invaluable information about student life, classes, and faculty. The Wolf Yearbooks were digitized by the LYRASIS Mass Digitization Collaborative with funding from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. View The Wolf Yearbooks online »
The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid provides tools and resources to help graduates understand the loan repayment process. Visit http://www.loyno.edu/financialaid/alumni to learn more information.
The Monroe Library extends borrowing privileges to Loyola alumni.
The Ignatian Spirituality Committee of the Loyola Alumni Association encourages alumni of Loyola University to seek opportunities to grow in their spirituality. The committee has an opportunity for alumni to apply for the Ignatian Spirituality Alumni Fund when attending retreats, seminars, lectures, pilgrimages, etc. with a significant cost. Applicants who are approved could receive a stipend from $50 - $500. To apply, applicants must be alumni of the university and provide a written request to the committee. Simply write a one-page request to the Ignatian Spirituality Committee addressing how Ignatian Spirituality has enhanced your life and what you hope to receive from this spiritual opportunity. Requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources: Jesuits Central Southern ; Loyola Mission and Ministry
The Whelan Center offers discounted rates to Loyola Alumni.
Purchase maroon and gold Loyola apparel and gear online at our bookstore.
Purchase tickets for upcoming events and performances through the Loyola Box Office.
The Loyola Intercollegiate Athletics & Wellness Department offers discounted sports complex memberships to Loyola Alumni. To purchase a membership, contact the sports complex directly at 504-864-7539.
- New Alumni Individual (3 years after graduation); $210 Annually
- Alumni Individual; $315 Annually*
Need to Rent a car? Relax and let Loyola guide you in the right direction. All of the following companies offer several convenient locations in the New Orleans metro area.